Plain Coloured Pocket Nappies, Great for matching with busy printed tees or under dresses!
waterproof PUL outer and lovely soft charcoal fleece lining to wick moisture away from babies skin for dry feel. Super gentle on baby's skin
- adjustable fit makes this nappy “one size fits most” Same nappy fits new born to toddler (3.5-16+kgs)
Because we are not all the same, and don't all like the same things, we have given you options of what type of insert you want with your nappy - Or if you want any inserts at all!
If you are new to cloth nappies, it is a good idea to try different options where you can, to determine what works best for you.
To help you choose.......
Microfibre - 4 Layers
- Our microfibre inserts are 4 layers rather than the more common 3, meaning they do hold more.
- medium absorbency,
- white in colour
- fast drying.
- Soft & flexible
- are a good basic pocket nappy insert and most economical option.
- recommended for in pocket only - not for against babies skin)
- (Note - this means the charcoal is made from Bamboo - not the insert) The outside layer is Bamboo/Charcoal poly fleece and the inner is Bamboo/Charcoal microfibre)
- Light absorbency
- Dark grey in colour.
- Fastest drying of all the inserts
- Super soft and flexible
- The charcoal helps reduce urine smell, is purported to have antibacterial properties . These are great for newborns and for pairing with other inserts later)
Bamboo/Cotton 4 Layer
- 4 Layer brushed interlock
- high absorbency
- Light cream colour
- slow drying
- these remain soft and pliable throughout their life and so are my personal favourites.
Hemp/Cotton 5 Layer
- 5 Layer jersey
- super soaker absorbency
- They are cream colour.
- Slow drying
- The Cotton component keeps them softer and more pliable than straight hemp, but they are not as soft as the Bamboo / Cotton.
* Note that additional inserts are available separately.
- waterproof PUL outer and lovely soft charcoal fleece lining to wick moisture away from babies skin for dry feel. Super gentle on baby's skin