Pocket Nappies in a whole array of stunning prints & colours. These are too nice to cover up. In summer they look gorgeous on their own.
waterproof PUL outer with Superlight wicking jersey lining to wick moisture away from babies skin for dry feel. Quick drying and easy clean.
- adjustable fit makes this nappy “one size fits most” Same nappy fits new born to toddler (3.5-16+kgs)
Because we are not all the same, and don't all like the same things, we have given you options of what type of insert you want with your nappy - Or if you want any inserts at all!
If you are new to cloth nappies, it is a good idea to try different options where you can, to determine what works best for you.
- waterproof PUL outer with Superlight wicking jersey lining to wick moisture away from babies skin for dry feel. Quick drying and easy clean.
To help you choose.......
Microfibre - 4 Layers
- Our microfibre inserts are 4 layers rather than the more common 3, meaning they do hold more.
- medium absorbency,
- white in colour
- fast drying.
- Soft & flexible
- are a good basic pocket nappy insert and most economical option.
- recommended for in pocket only - not for against babies skin)
- (Note - this means the charcoal is made from Bamboo - not the insert) The outside layer is Bamboo/Charcoal poly fleece and the inner is Bamboo/Charcoal microfibre)
- Light absorbency
- Dark grey in colour.
- Fastest drying of all the inserts
- Super soft and flexible
- The charcoal helps reduce urine smell, is purported to have antibacterial properties . These are great for newborns and for pairing with other inserts later)
Bamboo/Cotton 4 Layer
- 4 Layer fleece
- high absorbency
- Fast absorbing
- slow drying
- these remain soft and pliable throughout their life and so are my personal favourites.
Hemp/Cotton 5 Layer (Temporarily sold out)
- 5 Layer jersey
- super soaker absorbency
- Fast absorbing
- Slow drying
- The Cotton component keeps them softer and more pliable than straight hemp, but they are not as soft as the Bamboo / Cotton.
* Note that additional inserts are available separately.